according to Tech ApolloAnd “Upwork estimates that 1 in 4 Americans, over 26% of the American workforce, will work remotely through 2021. They also estimate that 22% of the workforce (36.2 million Americans) will work remotely by 2025.”
So as we prepare to head into 2022, we could be looking at 1 in 4 employees who are set up at home with their own offices and working remotely…that’s amazing when you look back just 5 years ago, how many people you knew were working remotely. after? Maybe nothing?
Listen to Shawn Michaels morning on 92.7 WOBM and download the free 92.7 WOBM app
Now that we know it’s a growing trend and employers are looking to get “remote” workers…. what are some great jobs like this out there? This is assuming you want to work remotely aka “from home”. This type of work isn’t for everyone, but if it’s right for you, let’s take a look at the best “remote” jobs for 2022.
lately patch In an article, they’ve looked at some of the best “remote” jobs, so let’s break them down for you here at Jersey Shore… a report by Ziply fiber Analyze data to determine the best jobs and places to work remotely in 2022.
Degrees required for remote jobs:
computer systems analyst
5. The average salary of a Computer Systems Analyst is $70,214
Email Marketing Specialist
4. Digital Marketing Specialist average salary $60.928
3. The average salary of a psychologist is $255,644
2. A registered nurse average income is $79,533
1. Top of the list is a software developer with an average salary of $114,704
Degrees “not” required for remote jobs
5. The average salary of a translator is $45,466
4. Graphic design with average income of $50,618
3. Average teacher salary is $54174
Virtual Administrative Assistant
2. The Virtual Administrative Assistant comes in second with an average salary of $59,781
Customer Service Representative
1. Number one customer service representative with an average salary of $48,362
Do you work remotely? Happy working from home We would love to hear your feedback, post it below and let us know.
See: What are the odds that these 50 completely random events will happen to you?