Get instant alerts when news comes in about your stocks. Request a one-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Powder Springs, GA announced January 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – via NewMediaWire – CBMJ Inc. (OTC:CBMJ) that conservative press and broadcasting increased 68% from $785,000 in 2020 to $1.32. m in the fourth quarter of 2021.
The company’s full-year revenue was $4.44 million, an 82% increase over 2020 revenue of $2.43 million.
Sales of products through e-commerce including Flag & Cross, Patriot Depot, and Coffee and Cigar Sales accounted for 75% of all sales. The other 25% came from consulting services, database email sales and rentals, and media services.
“One of our goals in 2021 was to increase revenue achieved through organic growth along with the acquisition of Patriot Depot in June 2021. Although sales were strong, we did not meet our 2021 net income targets due to inventory adjustments. , added shipping costs and oversight of advertising from large tech companies and managing the integration of the two companies.With the appointment of Hanford Jordan as CEO of the CBMJ DeDonato Enterprises/Patriot Depot subsidiaries, which was announced yesterday, we expect to correct these issues and achieve both sales and profit targets in 2022. The goal in 2022 is to achieve 10% profit as a percentage of sales,” said Mark Shaftlin, CEO of CBMJ.
Correction: Yesterday’s press release from CBMJ announcing the appointment of Hanford Jordan as CEO of its DeDonato Enterprises/Patriot Depot subsidiary mistakenly stated that he was previously an auditor with KPMC. He should have mentioned that he was previously an auditor at KPMG International Limited, a multinational Anglo-Dutch professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations.
About DeDonato Enterprises: DeDonato Enterprises, LLC is a digital marketing agency based in Metro Atlanta that specializes in reaching a conservative/liberal/religious audience. CBMJ acquired DeDonato in October 2020.
About Patriot Warehouse: The Patriot Depot is an online retailer that distributes and sells Conservative and Christian essentials, clothing, pins, flags, patriotic gifts, eyeglasses, novelties, books, DVDs, and more. Patriot Depot was acquired by CBMJ in mid-2021.
About CBMJ: (CBMJ) Conservative Media and Journalism is a digital marketing company based in Metro Atlanta that specializes in reaching a conservative/liberal/religious audience. Among other assets, CBMJ operates multiple social media accounts across multiple platforms with over 2 million followers, has an active database of over 20 million email subscribers, publishes a network of 47 monetized political/news websites, This results in 10 million pageviews per month. Some of Marquis’ sites include www.flagandcross.com, www.patriotdepot.com, and www.militarygradecoffee.com. The company also maintains one of the largest collections of historical documents on the web at http://constitution.com/.
In addition, CBMJ operates a physical coffee shop in Hiram, GA, e-commerce websites including www.thrashercoffee.com/ and www.valloranicigars.com, and an e-commerce portal on their primary website www.store.flagandcross.com/. CBMJ is now also distributing the most popular TV, radio and social media segment “The Schaftlein Report” hosted by economic analyst, political commentator and CBMJ CEO Mark Shaftlin. https://schaftleinreport.com/
Forward-looking statements: This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Exchange Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain, based on current expectations and assumptions regarding future events or the company’s future performance. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which are merely predictions and speak only as of the date hereof. In evaluating such statements, potential investors should carefully review the various risks and uncertainties identified in this statement and the matters disclosed on www.otcmarkets.com. These risks and uncertainties could cause the actual results of the Company to differ materially.
Source: Conservative Broadcast Media & Journalism Inc.