Concorde is the independent and worldwide leader in the development, management, and acquisition of sound recordings, music publishing and theatrical performance rights, representing nearly 900,000 songs, compositions, plays and phonograms.
Headquartered in Nashville and with additional offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, Berlin and Miami and staff in Toronto, Tokyo and Melbourne, the Concorde Group is licensed in nearly every country and territory worldwide.
FANTASY RECORDS stands for inspiring art, bold vision and fierce independence. Built on a fundamental foundation of American soul, blues, jazz and rock, Fantasy continues to represent a bold, modern approach to the record industry and music marketing. Fantasy is home to innovative and original artists whose music impacts the world.
As the poster coordinator, you will be responsible for the overall coordination of the posters, including public relations and digital and marketing support for the artist roster within Fantasy Records. The placement supports management of labels as needed, including tracking the flow of fantasy/digital content, special projects, creation, maintenance and distribution of digital assets, advanced music, digital tools, social marketing, and oversight of PR systems and functions including maintenance of the PR budget and purchase of cards Label for Artists Tour.
What will you do:
- Work closely with staff to manage the label management
- Managing public relations budgets including purchase orders and invoices.
- Supporting the brand’s digital marketing efforts with a focus on Tik Tok
- Managing, maintaining and updating the advertising database
- Manage physical and digital music publishing during album + promo preparation
- Managing PR assets for assigned artists (publicity photos, bios, photos, online media kits)
- Liaise daily with management teams (Reservation Agents + Promoters. Manage media guest lists and requests.)
- Submit various in-house forms for content editing, video delivery, and asset creation, such as: banners and social media assets
- Assisting social media and digital marketing initiatives for current releases
- Support the company with company announcements and events (including GRAMMY gala and nominations, SXSW, etc.)
- Manage the purchase and distribution of label tickets for all touring artists
- Manage label expenses on P-card monthly tracking, coding and payment
- Assist employees with expense reports as needed.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Music Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Integrated Communications or related degree
- 1+ years of experience (including training)
- Music or entertainment industry experience is a plus
- Highly organized with excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication
- Graphic design skills
- Ability to work well within a team, multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Passion and knowledge of music, popular culture and media trends
- Working knowledge and ability in digital tools + asset creation
- Fluency in marketing across social media, digital platforms and applications
- Skills in Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite
At Concord, we offer comprehensive medical and health benefits, generous leave, parental leave, a charity match, paid time off for volunteer work, and other fun company perks. We have beautiful new offices and a culture committed to supporting everyone’s growth and development.
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We hire, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion, and fairness are critical to creating music, theater and film that celebrate and empower all cultures.