Live and breathe creative writing? Creative Converters is looking for a motivated, proactive and creative copywriter to join our rapidly growing team.
Who are Creative Converters?
We are one of Australia’s leading content creation agencies, specializing in creative content from start to finish, with a hands-on approach to bringing our clients’ vision to life. We partner with a variety of brands, from local customers to some of the biggest names in e-commerce in the world. We pride ourselves on innovating, harnessing creative solutions through our global network, resulting in high-converting ads.
What is the role?
The role will work on a number of key accounts and be exposed to a wide range of integrated solutions for some of the world’s largest e-commerce brands, through some of the smaller local clients. We work with a range of clients in beauty, food, electronics, fashion and wellness, so you’ll likely be working across a wide range which means you’ll be working on new clients and new projects every week. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will separate us from others.
- Develop copywriting summaries to deliver creative content on client accounts
- Create social captions and copy ad materials
- Create the brand’s tone of voice and strategize
- Do a brand search related to the output copy
- Develop creative ideas and implement a thinking outside the box approach to copywriting
- Managing multiple client projects and sticking to schedules
- Engage in creative calls with clients in order to understand the client’s vision and story
Skills and Experience Required:
- A very creative mind and brave in brainstorming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Social expert, strong understanding and competence in managing social media platforms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong time management and organization and prioritization of tasks
- excellent Attention to detail and communication skills
- Experience in digital marketing and social media platform management
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your skills, challenge yourself and work with a fun loving team that works hard, we want to hear from you!
work full time
Salary: $55,000 – $60,000
Start date: January 2022.
Please send your CV + Cover Letter to Bailey at email@example.com