« Watch all web episodes
Wednesday, February 9 at 2 p.m. ET
When the basic principles of personal finance are not understood, it can lead to poor money decisions. Banks and credit unions have the opportunity to build trust in their communities by providing financial education to consumers of all ages.
To support teens new to digital banking, Zelle® has partnered with EVERFI Creating Money Transfers: Modern Banking & Identity Protection®, a course designed to prepare high school students to bank responsibly in the digital age, protect themselves from scams and fraud, and secure their financial future.
During the 2020-2021 academic year, the program reached more than 66,000 students in 1,443 schools nationwide. After taking the course, fewer students described financial institutions and instruments as Confusing, frightening, or difficult to use.
- 54% drop in students who say financial institutions intimidate them
- 49% drop in students saying online banking is difficult to use
- 32% drop in students saying P2P transactions are confusing
What you will learn:
- How to build a relationship with a new, younger customer segment
- How can financial education fit into your marketing mix
- How financial institutions can quickly leverage innovation and digital banking to build brand affinity with younger customers
Register now By filling out the form on the right. Seminar registration will be available to all who register.